Saturday, October 15, 2011

i need to know

I'm afraid of losing more friends i already lost Chanel and Maddy I'm still confused about what happened. all i was doing was being me. i thought that they would be happy to hear from me. i thought that they would like me to call ask how they were doing hows life. now i thought i did something wrong because Chanel said that i over stepped some boundaries and intruded in her personal life that's how she felt. so I'm still confused about the whole thing. the thing i want to know is what does she want me to do what does she need me to do i seriously need to know what she needs me to do. i know she needs something from me. does she need friendship I'll give it does she need some form of love I'll give her that too does she need me gone forever I'll do it does she need me to disappear. i haven't forgotten Maddy the same go for her too. I've bin their Friend for many a years. they're very impotent to me. haaaaaaaa i hop things don't go wrong like they already have :(  got to fly bye hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment