Friday, February 4, 2011

cousins+writing on stone= fun

hey everyone I'm going to blog about the fun i had with my brother's and cousins at writing on stone and I'm going to show you some pitchers of it all but to bad Morgen did come with us Chanel mite not remember her


here's Tiffany Dallas toke a photo over her taking a photo
of someone else shes my cousins as well

that's got to be very uncomfortable
but it was a great joy to Bary him

here's brig's and Hayden another one of Morgen's bro's

we bared them


OK it was a ball baring Brody Damon and Tiff

ho ya Brody is  Morgen's brother if you wanted to know






we had fun it would of bin funner if my friends tagged along but o well it was fun ether way swimming, climbing the ho dos











i have very fun cousins and they are the funnest in my mom side of the family i love them but anuf of the love fest. i can't waite tell next time maybe some over my friends would like to go maybe on my birthday or something hehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment