Wednesday, February 9, 2011

friendship

i my life i found many friends through the years and some i haven't seen for 8 years some for 4 years and some less then that but I've seen some of them around Christmas time and some i still haven't seen but there was this one time where i saw Chanel at a hokey games a day before she blocked me which I'm not really sad about any more but the Thing is i saw her but i never found the Craig to go talk to her like i saw her walking up to her Set then then i said to myself wow shes all grown up and very beautiful but she still looked the same so I'm like finely i get to talk to her after 4 years but the day before she said on facebook that i was beginning to annoy her so i was like what if she doesn't want to talk to me but then 5 or 6 people showed up kimber was one of the people but when they showed up i was afraid to go because i didn't no how Chanel would act if i did but i would of like to get to know kimber just because if i visited Chanel at her parents house and kimber is there then there wouldn't be a occurred barer but i feel so afraid because i saw how happy she was and i thought that if i did talk to her she would i don't know what she would do but i should of talked to her that day. that day i wish i cod restart but that is not what i want now I'm going to chry to visit her this summer if not this summer next summer. shes bin on my mind sense i moved to Raymond but not as much like now a days. shes my sister and that thought sticks for life I've been blogging about Chanel and Maddy alot i don't want to make my other friends feel bad but most of my memory's are of Chanel and Maddy but i have memory's of Sam,Megen but not as much as Chanel and Maddy Sam and Megen are sisters to me too I'm not saying that to make them or me feel better its true that they are but i like Chanel and Maddy a little more because i played with them more and are friends seen i was 3 so no matter how mean both of them get i still love them and that true friendship right there and the beazer family is like the funnest family i know and that's saying something.  

No comments:

Post a Comment