Saturday, June 25, 2011

happy birthday (chanel beazer)

OK this blog is mostly a birthday thing for Chanel but I'm 5 days late the reason for that is i was busy with work and other stuff for like a few days i wasn't Sher about making this blog post but i will for her but this mite not put me back to her good graces it all up to her if it does or not but I'll still be her friend even if she dose not want me to anyway what makes a good friend is doing stuff like this so. it bin a week sens i posted this and i still don't know how to write it when she and i were friends on facebook we started a new friendship bast on the past and i like the past so the last 4 years my mind was stuck there mostly because that's when i was most happy so i kept my mind there but you can't live in the present and have your mind in the past i learned the hard way by Chanel blocking me on facebook and now not emailing me or talking to me now i know full well that basing a friendship on the past is not good. and honestly i didn't think that Chanel was a sister to me when i was 11 or after that i started thinking that way 6 years ago or less then that and now i feel that way alot more sense she blocked me and stopped emailing me and talking to me the feeling of loss that's why I'm sad. all i want is for thing to go back to the way when she didn't block me and i think different now sens i turned 21 I'm done with the past I'm not saying I'm done remembering the past but i want to move on to now because my friends are now they were in the past and now there in the now and are going to be in the future so I'm saying truthfully that chanel her ans my childhood friendship is done. but chanel and i started a new one 2years ago. so we only bin friends for two years which is not that long. but are friendship is now being destroyed because i didn't admit to myself that the past was gone and is never coming back. so here's the thing we here in the past and are friends are in the present thats chanel,maddy,sam,megan,gina,josh,ryan rolls,ryan liang,randy liang,channy. so i thought when me and chanel were emailing each other like a years ago or less that if i stade in the past then i'll loss chanel and the rest of my friends but if i followed them to the present then i can be with them so honestly what would you rather chose stay in the past and loss your friends or follow them to the present and foge new friendship with them. sorry chanel this was your birthday thing but it turned into this but your kind gentle vary beautiful smart beaond your years you make friends like picking sweet sterrwbarrys your vary sweet in your own way i love you and i do miss you even thou we bin friends for only 2 years your a treasure to all your friends including me happy 22st birthday Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment