Saturday, September 17, 2011

just another day

well yesterday was well tiring a little boring well that's my average day. anyway yesterday was Friday which Means's the paper's i deliver are very big. some days i only need one bag but on Fridays i have to use two and man them bag's are heavy like 20 to 30 Pound's on each shoulder heavy yeah for me. and well and this is nothing new Chanel and Maddy are still not talking to me well Chanel is literally not taking to me i think she wish i were dead or something. Maddy isn't really talking to me ether but she lets me comment on her blog Chanel not some much. Chanel puts limitations on how many  comments i can put on her blog. i bet Chanel wish that i wasn't her friend i think she wish are friendship never existed she said she like are friendship and that she still wanted to be friends but she moved on she profrs to move on then to stick with a old friendship one that she loved. to me a childhood friendship doesn't exist all that exists in my eyes is just friendship the childhood part doesn't i would never move on a friendship that meant so much to me. the one that Maddy and Chanel and i shar i will never move on from Chanel has given up on are friendship and i think Maddy has to i don't really know but i will never give up on it so as long as i dro breath. every friend is a blessing but every time you move on, give up or get rid of a friendship the blessings you get from that friend you loss. all the happiness the smils the gentl hugs will be gone and thats a true fact not a lie. well i got to get going soon paper will be waiting my atention and chanel no hard feeling k love you miss crazy hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment