Friday, September 23, 2011

preparation for a perfect day

lately I've been staying up all night waiting for my papers to come. i need a real job one that pays because with this job I'll never be prepared to get married at this reat. and there's alot of preparation for guy to do before we get married like we have to have a car an apartment a checking and savings account we have to have fernicher in the apartment. so we have to be prepared for that very beautiful women that we're going to marry. can't wait to get married. to see my wife watching her sleep her face beautiful as the morning sun. coming home from work she welcome me home thanking me for me hard work. it's good to think about this. I'm not married yet but think about it make's me more existed. well it 5:40 I'll see if the papers are here yet so bye bye for now    

No comments:

Post a Comment