Wednesday, December 7, 2011

oops

so like a few months ago a made a big oops. well this is the oops i made. well this is when me and Chanel were writing email's to each other and i said that she was a sister to me and that i loved her so just to say i haven't seen her for four years at the beginning she thought it was nice but this is when the oops comes in i said that she was a sister to me and that i loved her alot and it made her uncomfortable. she told me that she moved on and i think she ask me to move on said I'd be bedder off remember i think she said that. Well i got pretty upset when she said that and i honesty thought that she was crazy a idiot a moron a hypocrite i don't know what hypocrite mean so ya anyway and i thought that a person like that doesn't deserve my friendship but i give it. to me everyone deserve friendship even if they don't deserve it. I'm not saying that she doesn't deserve friendship Perseid I'm saying she doesn't deserve mine because she told me to move on and how mean her email's were and she told me to don't do this and don't do that. that's way she doesn't deserve my friendship but she has it because I'm giving my friendship to her. but when she was writing mean and rode email's and this when a few month ago i got vary vary pisst off  and this is when the big oops happens. she pushed me over the edge so i rote a mean email's i said that she was only thinking about her self and to be honest i was the one thinking about my self at this pint i sent the email she emailed me back a day later and what she said shocked me and made me feel really really bad I'll tell you what she said "Jaron I don't know what to say anymore so this will be my last email to you." when she said this i said to myself what have i done i hated myself for what i said i thought that i didn't deserve her friendship so now i try ed saying sorry but no answer so now i regretted that day I'm still emailing her i know its pathetic. i should of stead quite like she wanted me to. she said one time that i was the bigger person but now i don't believe i am SORRY Chanel I'm the idiot in this story not you. that was my big oops bye

 

No comments:

Post a Comment