Thursday, January 5, 2012

good year

well this year or last year it the forth of January.It wasn't haft bad Devon went to New York city or close to there to visit his girlfriend for Christmas and new years. I of Coors stead home for Christmas but before that i went with Megan and Gina to a movie called jack and Jill it was a Weird show but fun Megan toke me home after. Gina came for the ride she was on the phone with her mom in the back seat. anyway it was fun being with them. and there was also Ryan's home coming which was great we spent the whole day talking about star wars Ryan talk about going back to school which he already is him and me remotest about well friendship and that time when he told my a secret and i told and he got really pist at me but when we talked about that day we laugh. well he is well my best friends. Megan,Gina and Ryan are the best of the best. here comes the new year i hope chanel and maddy well talk to me again and start a new friendship heres hoping. nothing beats friends or as i call them family. nothing but love for ya peace hahaha   

No comments:

Post a Comment