Friday, January 7, 2011

this year

OK now I'm going to put a few thing's I'm going to try to do this year

1- find a job
2- try to get my drivers license
3-visit Chanel , Madison and the rest of the beazer family
4-go to Ryan liang's home coming
5-go to my brother's wedding
6-make a fun birthday party
7-wish a few of my friends a happy birthday
8-save up money to get a car
9-get a really good camera

well that's all i can think of. this year is going to be a good year because i say so. I'm going to try to visit the beazer's one to three time a year in summer fall winter times because i can and because i kind grew up with them so their like family and there are a few additions to their family who i haven't had the chance to meat yet and i haven't seen Chanel or Madison for like 5 years so it would be good to see them

No comments:

Post a Comment