Tuesday, January 25, 2011

why is it

lately i wanted to as my friends why are we still friend and why is are friendship so importuned to them why is it that i feel so connected to my friend that were friends with me sense i was small like


      Chanel and Madison we started being friend sense i was 3
      Sam and Megen we started being friends sense i was 5or 6
      Ryan and randy we started being friends sense i was 8
      Ryan rolls we started being friends sense i was 4
      tanner prince we started being friends sense i was 14
      josh Barton we started being friends sense i was 12 or 13
      Gina primvara and Chantal vair we started being friends sense i was 19 well chantal was in my first grad class but we didn't hang out back then
       Garrett we started being friend sense i was 19
        

so these are some of my friends not all just some and they are very important to me and to loss any of them would be very very sad but it feels like I'm drifting away from them. i said to Chanel 1 or 2 weeks ago to chose to loss are friendship or keep it i said that because i thought are friendship was at steak she said it wasn't so now i feel really bad about saying it i want to say I'm sorry but i can't not because i can't its because I'm afraid that she mite send a rode email again so that's why i can't and the thing is i don't like when people tell me to stop talking its rode

No comments:

Post a Comment