Sunday, April 24, 2011

boredom and sister

being bored suck tea pots i like Raymond like the next guy or girl but its so boring here there's nothing to do here it seam's to my that the only thing to do here is to sit on the computer with my teeth in my mouth i can handle siting at the comp for a few hours just fine but all day I've bin doing that for 2 years it getting really boring I'm not saying i don't like going on facebook and talking to my friends who  only a few of them i see two times a year which blows and I'm not saying i hate blogging i like it reading my friends and my sisters blogs that's fun and emailing Chanel every chance i get which drives her banana sandwich haha i chary not to email Chanel to much she get steam thought the ears if i do but she is who she is and i don't hate that but it does get annoying when she does so we are now both annoyed at each other we're not really really annoyed we're just well shes yells i chary to colm her down aren't a a good brother :) and she means well. i love my sister she so fun to talk to well i should stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment