Wednesday, April 13, 2011

sadness

recently i feel sad most of the time. when i think about Maddy and Chanel i fall into tears because I'm so uses to seeing them everyday and seeing their smiles and hearing them laugh and seeing your beautiful face some days i think that they will call or one day they will Noak on me door for a friendly visit hasn't happened yet i don't think it will i don't know maybe they will. I'm going insane here well almost. i want to see them but i don't think they want to see me that means another 4 years to wait no another 5. here's another blog no one kairs to read i don't think anyone is reading any of my blogs. i hate this waiting I've been waiting for 5 years now. I'm just a sad soon to be 21 years old man who cries about the kindness and helpfulness of his two beautiful sisters. 


I'm very alone and sad and bored will my life be happy again like it was long ago who know

No comments:

Post a Comment