Wednesday, April 20, 2011

the store well a little bit

well some of my blogs are sad and it seams that in my blogs I'm yelling but i wasn't but some i was anyway I'll do my best to writ happier blogs I'm not going to make any promises though just so you know. most of my blogs i talk about Chanel my older sister and sometimes talk about Maddy my little sister they aren't my real sister but the thought counts we meet when i was three are friendship didn't start with a hitch at the beginning first when we saw each other me and my brother we started yelling at each other for like a minuet or 5 are mom open are side door of are house and told us to get along so archly that's how are friendship started so then we play for like 5 years then Ryan and randy liang moved in next door to Chanel and Maddy there was no school on this day i think well me and the bro were coming over to play with Chanel and Maddy when we saw them playing with Ryan and randy we were kinda not so Sher for like a minuet then we went over and play Ryan let us play with his toy snacks which was fun so that's how we meet Ryan and randy three years after are grandma died on mine and Devon's birthday then 3 months after are grandma died and Chanel and Maddy went on vacation to Texas we disied to move into are grandmas house we didn't tell any one we were moving because it was a very fast move the only ones who new were Ryan and randy but Chanel and Maddy came home right when we were moving which i was happy they did so we said are good byes and the was it well we saw Ryan and randy lots but we only saw Chanel and Maddy twis ones 2 years after we moved and the last one when me and Devon were 16 in October its bin 5 years sencs that day to see Chanel and Maddy again that would be great i miss them something fears well that's kinda the store I'm probably missing alot of stuff some stuff i forgot. I'm going to visit them this summer. it would be the best birthday gift very if they came to my birthday party if they don't it all good they would probably be busy with live and other good stuff

1 comment:

  1. Nice memory Jaron. I can't remember the first day we met even.

    ReplyDelete