Sunday, January 22, 2012

other list other year

OK time to make other list for this years but let's see if i can do some of them time will tell haha well lets start I've got work soon so i have not that much time. anyway here we go
 (1) try to get my license
 (2) try to get my own sweet camera 
 (3) try to vist friends who live in canada
 (4) try to vist chanel and maddy and their family. this one is always on my list :)
 (5) try to have another birthday party
 (6) go to devon's wedding. here's hoping she or he doesn't get cold feet like the last time
 (7) try to convinc chanel and maddy to go to waterton with me. well if i get my license and the money to go and them thats if they want to go with me that is
(8) have a big camping trip to waterton with my friends and their friends wouldn't be fair to not invite them too.
well here's the list i can probably do all of them in a year. we will see what happens. well anyways chow for now

No comments:

Post a Comment